VeraData Employment opportunities
VeraData is an integrated marketing agency, providing data and integrated marketing services to a variety of companies, with the mission of being the company that genuinely cares about and actively contributes to the success of its customers. Our reason for being is to design better marketing lists, along with more structured, intelligent testing strategies that continuously improve our customers’ campaign results.
VeraData is differentiated in the market place by the knowledge, experience, relationships, and genuine care for their employees resulting in care for their customers. Our business can only succeed if it is fueled by the best and brightest people, and we believe in building personal relationships with our employees and clients that will last a lifetime. This is why at VeraData, you'll find more than a career, you'll find an experience.
VeraData is a highly collaborative, highly consultative company, currently seeking an experienced Account Executive to join our team. Executive can be based in either New York, NY, Baltimore, Maryland or Fort Myers, Florida.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications or Business Administration
- Expert level of proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of associates and clients
- Self-starter with a proactive attitude, able to work under strict deadlines
- Excellent problem solving and analytical abilities, both quantitative and qualitative
- Strong work ethic with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum 5 years account management experience
- Knowledge of direct marketing
The Account Executive will develop, implement and manage client initiatives in support of client business objectives. He/she will be an experienced integrated marketing professional with a strong ability to manage the execution of comprehensive data strategies for our fundraising clients, and will serve as the main contact between the agency and assigned clients. This position requires the ability to react quickly and effectively to client requests while delivering the highest quality of work in a cost-effective manner.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Own and manage timely and successful implementation of VeraData programs including strategy, development and execution
- Work closely with client as their trusted partner
- Coordinate internal resources to ensure initiatives are successfully executed
- Develop, track and update client timelines, budgets and project expenses to ensure deadlines are met
- Manage day-to-day client contact and account management process
- Absorb, comprehend and reiterate client’s business, project objectives and competitive landscape to internal team members
- Monitor the status of work in progress and budgets for client projects
- Keep client and internal team fully apprised of progress, opportunities and financial implications of activities
- Proactively anticipate client needs and provide solutions
- Track, analyze and summarize results and make strategic recommendations
VeraData is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and does not discriminate in employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, sex, age, religion, national origin, veteran, disability, sexual orientation, genetics or other protected status. We offer a competitive compensation package. Please send resumes with salary history and requirements to: email@example.com